Everything has meaning if you believe in it.
The physical and spiritual symbolism of a tassel’s color:
- The color red symbolizes kundalini shakti, power, passion, desire, sexuality, and love. The red color activates the 1st chakra: Muladhara. The chromotherapy effects of the color red are: warming, energizing, stimulating, and strengthening.
- The color orange symbolizes prana (life force energy) and enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement. The orange color activates the 2nd chakra: Svadhisthana. The chromotherapy effects of the color orange are: warming, attraction, abundance, and enjoyment.
- The color yellow symbolizes personal power, self-esteem, willfulness, and energy. The yellow color activates the 3rd chakra: Manipura. The chromotherapy effects of the color yellow are: strengthening, awakening, energizing, cheerfulness, confidence, and vitality.
- The color green symbolizes compassion, universal love, growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. The green color activates the 4th chakra: Anahata. The chromotherapy effects of the color green are: balancing, harmonizing, soothing, rejuvenating, cleansing and calming.
- The color blue symbolizes peace, communication, inspiration, expression, trust, loyalty, confidence and faith. The blue color activates the 5th chakra: Vissudha. The chromotherapy effects of the color blue are: cooling, tranquility, patience, sincerity, devotion, and understanding.
- The color purple symbolizes knowledge, intuition, insight, higher wisdom, power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. The purple color activates the 6th chakra: Ajna. The chromotherapy effects of the color purple are: transformation, detoxification, meditation, inspiration, compassion, and contemplation.
- The color white symbolizes light, goodness, innocence, and purity. The white color activates the 7th chakra: Sahasrara. The chromotherapy effects of the color white are: balance, harmony, perfection, consciousness, divination, cleanliness and simplicity.
- The color black symbolizes power, elegance, formality, and mystery. The chromotherapy effects of the color black are: protection, seriousness, death, mourning, mystery, transformation and secrecy.
You may want to read about..
In the 17th century, traders brought Turquoise from Persia through the Middle East towards Europe. They passed through Turkey, known as "Turquie" in French, and the locals named the material "Turquies" ("Turkish") in... Read More
MLPIECES Handmade Jewelry started thanks to my love for design and fashion. I decided MLPIECES Handmade Jewelry would be the first step towards a bigger dream that I, behind close doors, work on a daily basis.